2009 Silverado Question need more power

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by 09silverado, Mar 18, 2009.

1. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

I just bought a 09 silverado 5.3 flex fuel and I am looking for a programmer, I have the exhaust already on and the kn filter kit. Does anyone know which one is best performance for the money I was reading some good reviews on diablo sport but not sure. Also anyone know any suspesion performance parts like sway bar, I am putting a 3 or 4.5 lift but thats not for a good while. Thanks to all replies.

2. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

I had a Hypertech Power programmer in my 2000 GMC and it worked great. It gave me plenty power and all the options that I wanted. Hope this helps,good luck and keep us posted.

3. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Now how much power u whanting? Cuz I just found a supper charger kit for my 08 5.3 that boost your power from stock 315 hp to 460 hores from vortek moter sports. But gust alittil pricey.lol but I like the bully dog trippel pup tuner

4. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

i dont think I want to go that far just yet want to do all the bolt ons

5. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ya but for more power I would go with a tuner or go with a new cpu. There's pros and cons with both. Ask your frinds if thay have a tuner in there truck 07-09 and ask if you can try it for a day or two

6. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

K cool well I guess its just going to have to hit or miss on this one