1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 Silverado Question need more power

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by 09silverado, Mar 18, 2009.

1. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

I just bought a 09 silverado 5.3 flex fuel and I am looking for a programmer, I have the exhaust already on and the kn filter kit. Does anyone know which one is best performance for the money I was reading some good reviews on diablo sport but not sure. Also anyone know any suspesion performance parts like sway bar, I am putting a 3 or 4.5 lift but thats not for a good while. Thanks to all replies.
  2. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

I had a Hypertech Power programmer in my 2000 GMC and it worked great. It gave me plenty power and all the options that I wanted. Hope this helps,good luck and keep us posted.
  3. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Now how much power u whanting? Cuz I just found a supper charger kit for my 08 5.3 that boost your power from stock 315 hp to 460 hores from vortek moter sports. But gust alittil pricey.lol but I like the bully dog trippel pup tuner
  4. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

i dont think I want to go that far just yet want to do all the bolt ons
  5. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ya but for more power I would go with a tuner or go with a new cpu. There's pros and cons with both. Ask your frinds if thay have a tuner in there truck 07-09 and ask if you can try it for a day or two
  6. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

K cool well I guess its just going to have to hit or miss on this one