1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2009 Summit Racing - All Gm Show Pictures

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by RockHead, Aug 17, 2009.

1. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I went to the all Chevy Show at Summit Racing. I also met up with Amy (TRPLXL2) veery nice person and happy to meet her . Here some pics of the show :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also visted friends that live western Pa. I have some picture from Pitt .Pa.

2. RockHead

3. RockHead

There some things that went wrong on the trip :grrrrrr::grrrrrr: Some a-hole hit my truck and ran .
    [​IMG]

Some of my Friends had to go home before the show was ended. And of them broke down on i-76 :grrrrrr:
    Myself and a friend stayed back at the show and Happy that we did . we had to get parts from Summit in the store . My friend went and got the parts and drove them down to my friend that was broke down . I stated back at summit if we needed more things . What a weekend ,I had agreat time BUT it got long Fast .
    they find lower radiator hose had fallen off because the clamp was not on all the way.
    [​IMG]

Mark

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah It was definately a good time, but my dad even said that the show was smaller than usual this year. Normally they are wrapped clear around the building, but I think the economy had a lot to deal with it. I could not believe that Corvette won best of show, there was some really hot cars there and for them to pick that one I think was biased.
    I wondered why your buddies left early, that sucks that he broke down on 76. How far was he from Summit Racing when he broke down, because I know Kent state university is the next exit going east and that's a real bad neighborhood over that way. It was nice to actually meet someone off of this club in person, so maybe you'll make a trip out for Truck fest if they have it this year. That is mostly lifted trucks and Jeeps, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few SS trucks in the mix.
    BTW nice pictures of Pittsburgh, I know how much you love those tunnels and bridges :lol: Oh yeah I almost forgot I took a video of Mark tearing out of the show, and I just have to post it from a bystanders point of view. My camera has a crappy speaker, but I have gotta say that your truck made the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up! Great looking truck, and definately a performer. That's me at the end of the video like a dumb ass, not laughing at the truck but I get that way when I get excited!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07k7qe-dF1k"]YouTube - 2009 all chevy show[/ame]

5. plowin4u

plowin4u New Member

Awesome pics! glad you had a great time, too bad for your buddy that broke down, good thing you were able to help.

6. plowin4u

plowin4u New Member

P.S. luv the video!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Got a love an all Chevy Show! Thanks for sharing the pic's!