2010 AWD Chevy Traverse :: 2010 Chevrolet Traverse

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by ChevyFan, Nov 1, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Chevy Traverse :: 2010 Chevrolet Traverse (2012-11-01 11:16:36)

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats Steve. Very nice crossover? Can't wait to see more pics................. :glasses:

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

MORE PICS!!!!

what is the option list on that, like i said in the other thread, thats on the short list when we go shopping again for the wife.

Alex

4. ChevyFan

It's got the 1LT package, plus AWD of course. So it's got full power except for the rear-hatch. It's got the mid-level radio, which is good enough for now, but that will be upgraded in the next year or so. I'm getting new floormats this weekend and I might opt for the rear cargo-organizer to help keep stuff from sliding around all over the place. Of course I'm planning to add the towing package as well in the next few weeks so I can haul my utility trailer around, plus we're probably going to get a trailer before next spring so we'll be able to tow that with this no problem.

5. ChevyFan

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How do you like it Steve? My wife and I are looking for a replacement vehicle for her and a midsize suv is what we are looking for. I got her talked out of the Dodge Journey and now she's leaning my way towards the Acadia/Enclave/Traverse.

7. ChevyFan

I like it a lot ... a whole lot.