2010 Comaro ss

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by heavy chevy, Jun 10, 2009.

1. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am just wondering if anyone has purchased or test drove a new Comaro SS. I am currently pondering the idea of purchasing one of these. I just wanted a little bit of info on this.

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't think they allow you to purchase a Camaro unless you can spell it. :)

Good luck with the purchase if you go ahead with it! It's quite the car, from what I've heard.

3. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

Dealers are only ordering V6's for their lots and they are not allowing test drives. At least by me they arent! I have heard they have some wiring problems with the trunk mounted battery and there are problems with the calipers, they added weights to the top of the caliper. I would weight until they work out the kinks. It is a beautiful car though.

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Naaaawwwww! That's no fun. Buy the car and fix the problems yourself! :)

5. heavy chevy

Sorry me and mister Jim have been doing a little bit tonight. LOL They have the ss1 and 2 here but they are not allowing any test drives.

6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I've seen a couple driving down the fwy here by me. they look nice going by. lol

7. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

:lol:

Seriously if you can afford one I would go definetly with the SS. I havent been able to test drive one myself. But they come by work all the time. I talked to one of salesman and the guy who bought it and said theres nothing like it. He was driving the V6 one. :neutral:

ps. I work at gas station and Chevy Dealer has an account with us.

8. heavy chevy

I would not buy the v6 that is like buying a scooter instead of a crotch rocket.

9. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

:lol: good stuff

10. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

I friend of mine is getting a black SS in the next few weeks. I'll have to post how it is when i ride in it :great: