1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2010 New Years Resolutions Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, we've all got to have them, and we've got to break them too ... well, maybe.

Who's got resolutions for 2010 coming up?

Mine are pretty easy.

- Worry about the family more and me less.
    - Get my sorry self back into the gym and get back into shape
    - Work on my side projects at a steady and consistent pace
  2. RVJ

RVJ Member

I quit a 40 year smoking habit 3 years ago after trying to quit for 15 years. Proves if you want something bad enough, you can do it. Now I need to go on a diet and lose some weight. I've been overweight longer than I was a smoker so I know It will be an up hill battle.
    You can't succeed if you don't try, so My new years resolution will be to lose some serious weight before it's too late.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

My new years resolution is stay commited to my WII FIT, I am not overweight just out of shape LOL! I have been working out on it for 7 days now, and I already lost 1.9 lbs. Other than that I want to try and get rid of ALL of my credit cards, I have half paid off but the other half is a huge chunk of change. :great:
  4. ProzacKid

ProzacKid New Member

Have to get my garage cleaned out and keep it clean. I need to get some shelves and get a new workbench and maybe a new tool box. Want to have it all done by April and keep it clean the rest of the year!
  5. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 New Member ROTM Winner

Get some half done home projects completed, love the family better, and SPEND MORE TIME HERE!!!!:great:
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm going to quit smoking and start drinking more:happy:
  7. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

- Drop some pounds (I'd like to get down to 250-275)
    - Get rid of some debt
  8. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

Well I gotta go with the cliche, lose 40-50lbs. Work a few hundred less hours, I am blessed that i am in a fast growing market and keep getting raises.
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

I agree with Shorty 71, I would like to quit smoking, and get more stuff done to the house like Chevyboy96. I will get back to ya with more later:lol: Happy New Year!:glasses:
  10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I quit smoking 18 months ago, now I want to lose the 30lbs I gained during that process! And also finish some of the projects I've got going around the house!