1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2010 Silverado 4.8 V8

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by coldnorthpole, Jan 21, 2014.

1. coldnorthpole

coldnorthpole New Member

Hi,
    I have a 2010 Silverado 4.8 V8 and I would like to make some performance modifications to it.
    Headers, Exhaust, Intake, power programmer, etc etc..

Are there any other options out there for an increase in power/performance?

Thanks!
  2. 01stepside

01stepside New Member

I have an 2001 4.8l V8 and I have a Diablosport Predator, Airaid CAI, and Gibson side exhaust (soon to be magnaflow), and I am perfectly happy with it. It all depends on how much you are looking to gain and how much money you are wanting to spend. Cam, injectors, a real custom tune...if you are looking for ridiculous power you won't get it with intake, exhaust, and tuner. Depending on how many miles it has on it and how much wear is going on in the engine, I wouldnt look to put anything like N2O or a turbo...just my 2 cents.
  3. j cat

j cat Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

just get another motor with more power. 4.8 is low power.