2010 silverado grill guard

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by VROCKET, Feb 8, 2012.

1. VROCKET

VROCKET New Member

Have a 2010 Siverado 2500hd (white in color) looking at putting a grill guard. Looking for good guard that has some strength to it. Want it to look good too. Any suggestions and pictures would be appreciate.

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Fab Fours have good grille guards and bumper check them out.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like Ranch Hand and Fab Fours.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Agreed. These are 2 of the most popular name brands on the market they might be on the high side sometimes but are really well made. I myself am looking into ranch hand or fab fours to replace my rear bumper.

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Fab Fours is 10 miles down the road from my work so I will more than likey got with them as well.

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  7. VROCKET

VROCKET New Member

Contacted fab four, because I dont want to change bumpers. they told me they are coming out with front grill guard without bumper in April or May.

8. Rockstarrchevy81

Oh okay thats good deal then man. Either wait or if you like somethin more go for it but Fab four does have really nice products.

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like trailready products. But you said you did want to change the bumper. If you did they make some bullet proof stuff.

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've looked at Fab Fours myself. That's mostly because they're functional, but I like the look as well. In my sig is the specific front and rear model numbers I'm looking at for my 09