1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2010 silverado lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Bagginz130, Jan 10, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Bagginz130

Bagginz130 New Member

I'm interested in putting a good lift on my truck i have a readylift 2" leveling kit on now but wanna go big. and want to know what people think of different brands of lifts.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I moved your thread here as you will receive more responses related to your topic vs the Member Intro section.

I'm partial to the Rancho 4" for a number of reasons I mentioned on this thread. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...lled-a-Rancho-4-quot-lift-on-my-2008-Z71-1500

There is also a ton of information contained on many other threads in this section. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/17732-Lifted-amp-Offroad-Suspension

You may want to read through some of those, start narrowing down the major types and size (i.e. body or suspension lift, how many inches, how much you want to spend, off-road use or not, etc.). Once you have a basic idea of what you want, let us know and we can better help in providing feedback, suggestions, recommendations, brands, and all of that good stuff.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

I had a Rough Country lift originally so ill be the first to say, STAY AWAY from Rough country. it is the cheapest "7.5in" on the market but the use 5in cross member brackets with a larger strut spacer so you have extremely bad angles on the control arms. Enough about that tho, Ive never had a Pro-comp, Fabtech, BDS or any of those so i cant really speak for them other then what my friends and others have said, and i havent heard anything about them. Me personally, once i had enough of RCX i contacted TCS and FTS both out in California. Tcs offers a 7in and 9.5 in lift for the newer silverados. I went with the TCS 7in crossmembers and leaf springs but went with FTS coilovers and shocks with reservoirs the coilovers are adjustable from 7inches to a little over 9inches. i have them set at a lil higher in the front to give the truck a little squat in the rear. TCS and FTS are both willing to work with what exactly you want, if you can dream of it whether it be color, chrome and something like that, they will make it happen for you. They are both smaller companies so not alot is heard of for them. If you are interested in more info on them just send me a message and ill let ya kno anything you wanna kno that i can answer. the price ranges anywheres from 1899 up to 4500, thats without color. Hope this helps
  4. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member 100 Posts

BDS is deffinately worth looking into, their NO FINEPRINT WARRENTY is exactly that. If you are the original purchaser of a BDS lift, and should a part break, they will replace the part free of charge, for life.