Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2011 1-Ton Crew Cab (Non-Dually) Drawing

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Jeff11, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Jeff11

Jeff11 New Member

Hi,

I have found a pay site that sells simple vector line art of a Silverado; but, I was hoping that there might be something that someone else has used here, or may know where I can obtain (purchase, if necessary).

I am looking for a drawing (preferably in AutoCAD format, although .pdf or vector formats will work, too) that I can use for planning out modifications in my garage. My Silverado is a 2011 3500 crew cab without dual rear wheels. I'm primarily looking for a plan view with doors open; but, doors closed will work, too. Side (elevation), front and rear views would be great, too.

I would think that GM would have something like this; but, with the Googling that I've done I haven't found anything.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Through some of the SEMA web sites I have seen them. I know in the back of the sema Mag I see Co's that do it. I will take a look..

3. Jeff11

Jeff11 New Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for looking. I appreciate it.

Jeff