2011 Car Show & Multi-Event

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by lifted98chevysilverado, May 3, 2010.

1. Guys in the Houston and surrounding areas, I am going to put together a Multi-Event Car Show around the end of June 2011. I would like to see if there are anyone out there that is interested in participating. The last Car Show I put together had over 150 Cars, Bikes, etc.... I am putting together sponsor packets, 6' 1st place trophies in over 50 different divisions. One of the attractions include a $500 cash prize to the Auto Club that brings the most cars, free T-Shirts for the 1st 100 participants.There will be other clubs and rides that I will be including besides Chevys, including Mopars, Fords, Bikes, Harleys, Foreign Sports Cars, Kiddy Moon walks, vendor booths, food galore, Hawaiian Entertainment at night.I am anticipating over 300 to 500 cars/trucks/bikes to participate in this event. Location in Houston will be announced later on this year. Be on the look out. Anyone interested in participating, helping and having fun, let me know. Aloha!

Last edited: May 3, 2010