1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Baseball 2011 MLB Playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, what's everyone's thoughts on how the playoffs are going to work out for the 2011 MLB season? Who are you rooting for out of them?
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Phils gotta get past a couple of really good NL teams. They've been winning with less runs, but hopefully the bats come alive. Not sure on the AL. Boston is fading at the wrong time of year.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

So Far

American League
    - Yankees
    - Detroit
    - Texas

Wildcard Guesses? Boston? Tampa Bay? LA?

National League
    - Philadelphia
    - Milwaukee
    - Arizona

Wildcard? Atlanta? St. Louis? San Fran?
  4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Go Tigers! It's been a few years, and I'm ready for a new t-shirt! [​IMG]
  5. Als09Sierra

Alright guys, who makes it from the wildcard round. Atl or St Louis. Tampa or Boston? My chips are on the Cards and Rays.
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have to go with my Braves and yes Boston, it will be damn near anther hundred years. Get use to it! LOL
  7. Als09Sierra

Good luck to your Braves. They need to get their pitching back on track. They had a great season until September. St. Louis is 17-8 and Atlanta is 8-17 in the month.
  8. Caddiac

Some times my emotions get the better of me. Other times I stand on principle and support what is right. In this case, I am counting on a bunch of Millionaires deciding that not sucking is better the sucking at your chosen profession - especially when it counts!
  9. Als09Sierra

LOL....Amen.
  10. Caddiac

I guess the Braves enjoy sucking, even when it counts. The Braves came to Atlanta via Millwaukee I think but their original how was Boston was it not? Must be something in the water up there. LOL