Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2011 New Years Resolutions Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 28, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, so it's the same as I did last year, it's all about getting back into shape and all of that good stuff. So, I'm gonna live it up for the next few days, haha.

Get this, I just went to Whataburger today and last week one time. I ordered their new Chocholate Pie last week and they didn't give it to me! Bummer! Now, I went through their line and joked with the guy that I wanted a Chocholate pie and told him that they left it out last week, so make sure that I get it today.

I pulled up, paid for the food, and he showed me the pie box going into the bag. I was all smiles. Then I get back to the office, I ate my fries, my burger and drank the drink. Then I go for my CHOCHOLATE pie and the dude gave me APPLE! argh!

Well, I have to vent now, becuase I'm not going to eat this garbage in another week! \

OK, what's everyone's 2011 Resolutions?

2. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

ahhhahahaha...hey hey did you a favor giving you apple vs chocolate...that choco pie just looks nasty. And for the new years thing, well I need to get back in shape as well so that's my goal.

3. TexasEdition

TexasEdition Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I live off Whataburgers (#2 meal Texas-sized, no onions, add jalapenos with a diet coke). I always get a medium chocolate malt to offset the diet coke. Their malts are soooooo much better than their pies.

My new years resolution is to gain less weight in 2011 than I gained in 2010. It's good to have goals.

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You stole my Resolution!!! now i have to get another one.

My resolution that i told the wife actually is that i will total fewer snowmobiles than i did last year, and buy/swap fewer trucks.....

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Huh, maybe, but I have to learn the hard lessons for myself I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

I actually lost like 40 lbs in 2010 - I just gained it back! :) I'm gonna hit my high school skinny for 2011 i think.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Maybe mine should be to WRECK fewer cars on the freeway and also to switch jobs less times as well. Good to have a goal.

6. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I pledge to have more fun in 2011. That will start with a girls weekend in vancouver!

7. hardwickn

hardwickn Rockstar

my NYR is to not take my truck mudding any more. we will see how long that last lol

8. TexasEdition

TexasEdition Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I resolve to go to Vancouver in 2011 with a digital camera.

9. brownboyz71

brownboyz71 Member

1.Quit smoking as always
    2.save $10,000
    3.lose 80lbs.
    4.stop using cookies to wipe my fat face (which would help with #3

10. RadoRage

RadoRage Rockstar

My resolutions are to quit smoking completely (currently down to 1 every few days), start going to the gym, pay off my loan.