1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Football 2011 NFL Mid-season ~ halfway point predictions

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's everyone think about the NFL season now that we're 1/2 done with the season?
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Packers are the only team that seem to have picked up where they left off last season. I'd like to say my Eagles do something the second half, but too iffy with the O line, run D and Vick's health. The Jets could make a move, but have a big matchup tomorrow with New England. Who would have predicted that Detroit, San Fran and Cincy would be where they are? It should be a fun second half though.

Super Bowl prediction is too early to say, but the Pack should be there. No idea who will represent the AFC.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Packers may run the table. Not sure if they make the SB however.

San Diego likely the biggest disappointment this season. Rivers has a bad offensive line and his receivers are not helping him at all.

SF makes the second round of the Playoffs and gets beat.

My team, the Seahawks, lose the rest of their games and draft Landry Jones or Matt Barkley. Indianapolis gets Andrew Luck.

My other team, the G-Men, make the Superbowl. Maybe. Ravens, I have to see a few more games to decide how good Flacco really is. But the Ravens are very good if he is on.

Pittsburg does not make the Playoffs.

My third favorite team, Detroit, will make the Playoffs. I don't think they are quite good enough for the SB.

Denver stays with dufus at QB but he does not improve very much by the end of the season.

Cincy makes the Playoffs at least as a Wild Card.

Romo messes up more games in the 4th quarter and the Sowboys do not make the Playoffs.

Jets may make Playoffs, but their defense is not good enough to keep them going with that low scoring offense.
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

The Pats won tonight so i'm a happy camper, these past couple of weeks have been kinda rough but after tonight they have the potential, im just not sure if we get far in the playoffs. Thats a whole different scenario lol
  5. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Brady is still at the top of the heap, now with Rodgers, but still someone you have to totally game plan around if you are an opponent. The Pats are a class act organization, starting with Robert Kraft. What a great owner. They will be in the Playoffs. Not sure how far they go, though. They are having a few roster aches and pains right now. It is to be expected. But they will be allright.