Football 2011 NFL Season - Week Two

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How's week two of NFL football treating you?

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pretty good, Redskins are 2-0, not getting my hopes up though. Offense was pretty mediocre against a suspect Arizona defense. 21 points/game is not going to be enough against the better teams.

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Jets won, and we'll see how my Eagles do tonight. Doing ok on my FFL, ahead but a couple of players left on both sides.

Adam: I kept thinking about what you posted on the other thread about Aikman while watching the Pats Chargers game...too funny.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How 'bout that Cowboys comeback though? Not sure how long Romo's career is going to be if he keeps getting hurt year after year though.

5. Als09Sierra

Romo's got a broken rib...you think Kitna can lead them for a few weeks?

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

watched the vikes lose 24-20 after blowing a 17-0 lead with 10 left in the third. pretty disgusting. Frazier needs to run alot more play action, vikes get to predictable. ah well, another 8-8 season is in the cards.

Alex

7. Als09Sierra

Alex: Good luck with McNabb. My guess is they have Ponder starting by the fourth week, either for injury or performance. Donnie Mac was good for the Eagles, but they let him go at the right time.

8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

And my Dolphins yet again get themselves in a hole 0-2. But hey their next game is away, as they are 1 in 12 in home games in the last couples seasons.

9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry, McNabb is your problem now. I don't see Grossman as the answer for the whole season. He had at least 5 passes batted down at the line, he's too short!!