Football 2011 NFL Season!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by BrownPats420, Sep 6, 2011.

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Looks like it's going to be a good one this year (If brady grows a pair)! Any thoughts or superbowl predictions yet?

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looked to me like Detroit ripped Brady's balls off in pre-season!

3. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Rodgers all the way again. GO PACK GO!!!

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Been a NY Giants fan my whole life, go Big Blue!

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Don't laugh at me to hard. I am a fan of most teams from Ohio. I am a Brown's fan. So I am hoping that Colt can lead them to the playoffs.

6. adampaul1964

Don't feel bad, I've been a Redskin fan for 30 years and ain't had nothing to cheer about for 20. On a side note my Wife is a Cowboy fan!

7. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Yea that was a very tough game to watch even though it was pre-season, thanks for reminding me haha

8. aloxdaddy99

Adam that has to make football season fun.

9. adampaul1964

Actually it's not that bad, she's too busy bitching about Romo to worry about Redskin bashing...she's pretty tough, she's the only Cowboy fan I know who doesn't like Aikman, she thinks he was a ***** and if it wasn't for Emmit Smith he wouldn't have won anything, and as a Redskin fan I have to agree with her! In fact she dislikes him so much that she curses him out whenever he's doing a game we are watching, it's pretty funny really, "shut up Troy, you effin' pu$$y, you were worthless as a quarterback and you're worthless as a commentator" , stuff like that, I actually look forward to it!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  10. aloxdaddy99

That is funny as hell. I grew up in Redskins country so I have been around that rivalry for a long time. On a side note Adam are you getting any of this flooding?