Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2011 Silverado 3500 HD

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by sareyes55, Nov 15, 2011.

1. sareyes55

sareyes55 New Member

I bought my Silverado HD 3500, 4X4, Duramax / Allison combo and i have owned a 1999 AM General Hummer and 2001 Ford F250 and this is by far the best investment i have ever made on a vehicle. I just towed a load of 14,000 lbs and it felt like nothing behind this truck. I was flying up 3% grade passing semi trucks at 85 MPH. This truck has the awesome exhaust brake for assitted braking power. This truck surprised me with its capabilities and i just wanted to post a message on how amazing this truck performs.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Sounds like a great ruck.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

My other post should read, Sounds like a great truck, not ruck.:lol:
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Congrats on the New ride......were you Towing a 14,000lb Load at 85 M.P.H.......if so.....IMO that's a....:no:
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  4. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Have to agree with that. But sounds like a nice truck, pictures?
  5. elkhornsun

elkhornsun Member

Must be great to not have to pay for the fuel for your truck and not need to worry about the gas mileage at 85mph. I am sure the folks in Iraq fighting to keep us supplied with oil appreciate your burning it up as quickly as possible.