1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2011 Silverado abuse!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by UpsetProps, May 4, 2012.

1. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Thought this video was pretty nuts, and some here might like to see it.

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

OMG!!! Even the picture on the video before you start playing it makes me cringe. Why???????:neutral:
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

I eckon the old saying"Boys and their toys " may come in to play here. Posting on youtube won't help get the insurance claim , though
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I have been to Silver Lake sand dunes on holiday weekends. You see morons do crap like this all the time. I have seen guys be paralyzed from jumping a bike off a dune and planting their head in the sand. It sucks when the entire park gets closed down so a helicopter can airlift some reckless guy that hurt himself out. I watched one guy nose plant his 3 day old truck in the sand. It stayed straight up in the air for a good 5 seconds before it rolled onto its roof. I know guys that have wrecked their trucks on the dunes. Insurance will not cover any damage done while out there. Some guys tow their broken trucks a few miles away then call insurance.
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

According to the video comments and others of the same jump the guy was getting divorced and his wife was gonna get the truck. thought he would "break it in for her". They also claim it only had 600 miles on it at the time.
  6. donl

donl New Member

What an idiot.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ditto . Dang he should have just sold it.Thats what I did with my 63 split window. No way was she getting my baby.
  8. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

Hate to see one destroyed, especially red.. But if it was from keeper her from getting it have at it! Should've tried it the other way up too if thats the case. :great:
    If not for divorce but for money..what an idiot.
  9. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

LOL I think its funny he did that considering the circumstances. Ridiculously stupid, but still funny!
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Well, that explains it....if there is going to be a compelling reason to do something like this, ex-wives or soon to be ex-wives, can certainly give one to you.