2011 Silverado abuse!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by UpsetProps, May 4, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Looks like fairly new truck so he's either got enough money where a truck like that is disposable or gave it too much gusto when jumping to show off for the crowd.

In my experience Chevy's are very tough. Don't ask but here is an example of how I know.
    cliff.jpg
    No undercarriage damage, no bent frame just a few bent parts and little damage to front quarter panel. Was thinking of sending this to GM and saying thank you for making a strong truck. I loved my little step-side.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

well you now piqued our interest and we need to know. Obviously you got out ok. But it has got to be good reading.

I thought the first picture of this post might be a deterrent the next time your BF wants to borrow the truck:rofl:

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Young & wild girl who loved mudding and trail riding in a comfy vehicle....that's all for now ;-)

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Those are some more pics that just scream "ouch" to me again.

And I'm with Coach....the FULL story will need to come out sometime!

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I guess if jumping the dunes at Silver lake is how you want to spend your money who am I to stop you, but somebody will pay for the truck and if the ex has a lawyer with half a clue the driver will end up with truck and payment and owe the ex some money. Destroying only stops her from getting the item, it doesnt stop her from getting a money in exchange of it, especially when you post on YouTube that can be used in court.

Almost every sand play area I've been to has more than it's share of idiots willing to show others how well they can fly, for some mistaken reason they all seem to think sand provides a soft landing. Most shocking is the fact that many of the idiots are sober when they pull these stupid stunts, just goes to show alcohol isnt always the reason for bad decisions, some people are just born stupid and their life is the path to their demise, it's gonna happen just sit back, wait and watch, we all know at least one person like that.

6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What a fool. Got more money than brains.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow. This was talked about before.

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wonder if that's true or not.

9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know a few guys that claim to have been there when it happened. They said that The guy just kept saying that she was not getting his truck.