1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2011 silverado tranny issues anybody?

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by eric1766, Apr 4, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. eric1766

eric1766 New Member

I own a 2011 silverado ls with a 4.8 and 4 speed auto. My problems are truck jerks forward on start up,when going from park to drive or park to reverse sounds like some one is striking the bottom of a metal pot with a hammer when its going into gear when at low speeds it bangs it gear. Took it to dealer they did nothing and told me it was normal. Really? We have 5 of the same truck at my job and none of them do any of it ,so they must be messed up i guess.anybody with same issues? I know the 6 speed has problems. I got handed a service bulletin #08-07-30-026a with says start vehicle with parking brake on! This is what i get for buying a silverado? Need some input really pissed off , thanks any help i would be grateful