1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2011 stereo wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by kenndb55, Oct 27, 2011.

1. kenndb55

kenndb55 New Member

I am putting an aftermarket bluetooth set (scosche BT1000) into my new 2011 silverado ls. The wiring came with a general plug and instructions to splice in the pink to the pink mute on the stereo (am/fm/xm/single cd). I was wandering if anyone had a wiring diagram for the stereo. I hate to open the dash up for wiring that doesn't exist or match. Any help would be great.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! You should post your question in the appropriate technical forum. We have a couple of guys that are experts at auto stereo systems. I am sure someone there can answer your question.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site......

***Thread Moved here to Audio...Video and Electrical***....as you will receive more Help/Advice.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  4. redneck70

redneck70 Member

There is no mute wire on the back of your factory stereo, the mute wire or audio interrupt wire is something you'll only find on a aftermarket deck. When you push the mute button on your steering wheel the audio is actually muted by your BCM not your stereo.
  5. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts