Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2012 and 2013 Chevy Avalanche?

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Is it that much diffeerant from my 08 Avalanche? Is there a 2012 Avalanche?

2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

We are offering the 2012 Avalanche. I have attached some changes for the 2012 model year. I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more specific information. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Deletions
    Exterior color (GGZ) Sheer Silver Metallic
    Exterior color (GHA) Mocha Steel Metallic
    (UUK) Audio system with Navigation, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation
    (UUL) Audio system with Navigation, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation
    (VAS) Body-color grille, LPO

New Features
    Exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic (not available at Start of Production)
    Exterior color (GTS) Blue Topaz Metallic (extra cost color; available Spring 2012)
    (UYS) Audio system with navigation, AM/FM/XM stereo with CD player
    (KA9) Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel

Changes
    (PEB) Regional Value Package, changed name to "All-Star Package"
    (JL4) StabiliTrak, stability control system now includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
    (KA1) Heated seats are now standard on LT (was included and only available with [PCK] Luxury Package in 2011)

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like 2013 is the end of the line for the Avalanche though.