1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Baseball 2012 Baseball Regular Season and Playoffs - Chevy is still a sponsor

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 3, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good to see that Chevrolet is still a big-time sponsor for Major League Baseball (MLB) and also a ton of baseball and softball leagues for kids around the country. :great:

I'm in Texas so we've been big Texas Rangers fans this year. I'm trying to get them to list my tweets to @theRangersGame that they've been doing live at games when they ask a question and people tweet in with responses. But because I respond with [MENTION=19196]GMtruck[/MENTION]club (Chevy Truck Forum), I think they're scared to post my responses. BOO HOO!

OK BASEBALL FANS!
    What's everything think of the last month of the season? Have you been to any games? Who do you think will be going into the playoffs this year from both leagues? Can Mike Trout's prodigy skill be enough to pull the Angels into a solid wildcard slot? What about the other teams and their shots? I don't think technically that anyone is mathematically eliminated yet (except maybe Houston - they're coming to the American league next year anyhow).