2012 Chevy Colorado 4x4 V8 New Owner Updates

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JFFR, Jul 27, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I would kill for 118 mpg!! Lol

Welcome to the club!

2. JFFR

JFFR New Member

I just finished installing the OEM bed extender. I still have to get the Roll-X bed cover adjusted and sealed before this truck is used off road. I need to get some things straightened out with the vendor and Edge because the CTS monitor just won't work on a 2012 Colorado. My long term plans would be for a set off good headers, which I understand that Doug Thorly is making for this truck now and a catback system. I will install a Volant CAI at the same time and that should be it. I think a set of 3:73 gears would make this truck get a little better gas mileage than the 4:10's that it has, but I really like the low end power that the 4:10's give this truck. Thanks for all the support, I am having fun setting this truck up the way I want it!

[​IMG]

3. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 404"]Welcome aboard! Lots of great mod info and support here, enjoy the forum.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Nice truck and keep us posted on those mods (I might be able to help you too). If they won't take back that EDGE, you should be able to sell it pretty easily as they are pretty popular and a well known name!!

4. JFFR

JFFR New Member

Thanks and I will post the last few picture mods of this truck. It is almost done. The Edge is going back along with the Diablosport Intune. I managed to get the Diablosport Trinity T1000 working and now have it mounted. I am just playing with setting up the gauges that I want on it. I won't do any performance tune stuff for a while.