Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2012 Chevy Colorado Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

12Colorado-2LT-003.jpg For 2012, Chevrolet Colorado continues to offer proven Chevy Truck capability with EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of up to 25 mpg.

Colorado can be configured to meet almost any need, work or play. It is available with regular, extended or crew cabs, in either two- for four-wheel drive. All Colorado models include the safety of StabiliTrak electronic stability control and head-curtain side-impact air bags.

In addition to Colorado’s standard Vortec 2.9L four-cylinder engine, Colorado also offers a Vortec 3.7L I-5 engine with 242 horsepower and EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of up to 23 mpg. For those seeking a midsize truck with big-truck capability, an available Vortec 5.3L V-8 engine enables a towing capacity of up to 6,000 pounds, and zero-to-60 performance of less than seven seconds.

For additional versatility, extended and crew cab models are available with the Z71 off-road suspension or the sport-tuned ZQ8 suspension package.

The Z71 offers distinctive appearance cues to match its unique suspension, which includes 17-inch chrome-clad wheels and off-road tires.

The ZQ8 sport suspension gives the Colorado sports car-like handling attributes, as well as the lowered appearance of tuner vehicles. It features specific suspension tuning, 18-inch aluminum wheels and performance tires in addition to the standard 5.3L V-8 engine.

12Colorado-2LT-002.jpg 12Colorado-3LT-013.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-005.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-008.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-001.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-004.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-007.jpg 12Colorado-3LT-010.jpg 12Colorado-3LT-011.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-006.jpg 12Colorado-3LT-015.jpg 12Colorado-2LT-014.jpg

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like the looks of the Colorado and considered getting one. In the photos I saw a couple of shots with leather interior. That solves one mystery about the Colorado that I could not get a straight answer from the Official Chevy website. I got conflicting answers on whether or not leather was available. Email they told me yes but instant messages they told me know. We now have photo evidence that leather IS available.

3. Fire44

Fire44 New Member

Leather is available in the crew cab models only.