1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 NASCAR Season...Prediction to WIN and Who is your favorite driver?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by jake's silverado, Feb 18, 2012.

1. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

So for all you NSCAR Fans let's see who your driver is and who do you think has it in them to win (if it is any different than you Favourite driver)...
    And yes Kyle/Kurt Bush fans can speak up without fear...:lol:

I will Start... I'm Still looking for Dale Jr. to do it...I Believe he can...
    DW(Dear Wife) loves Jimmy Johnson ( I don't know why...:neutral:)

So let's hear it...
    IMG_0979 Small.jpg IMG_1020 small.jpg

So when we were in Charlotte NC (2010) for the All Star Race and the 600 Hendricks had Modified 2 Silverados...

IMG_0948small.jpg IMG_0949 small.jpg IMG_0939small.jpg
  2. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Dale JR and Martin are my favorites, down to earth with no crying, temper tantrums , no excuses and first class attitude
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I look for this in the nearest future. Number change, team change, sponsor change but he is still an Earnhardt and when the crew gets their act together he will post wins faster than exlax can make you poop.

http://youtu.be/e4MFMiRxOV0
  4. Coach24

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Im going with Kevin Harvick. He is due to win a championship or Carl Edwards but I have a hard time picking him since he drives a Ford!!!
  6. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I like Gordon, cut out a few mistakes/wrecks in the past few seasons and he had a big chance.
  7. Coach24

Nah man it has to be junior. he is the reason many even still watch Nascar and if he doesn't win and decides to retire, Nascar loses. Rick will finally throw more support Juniors way instead of giving it all to Jimmie

http://youtu.be/Rt5px8vCL7c