1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 "build" (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by squatchy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. squatchy

squatchy Member

I'm attempting to put these in order as they happened to my truck, other than the exhaust I've done everything myself.
    Here's day 1 then a couple from the first week, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] just about a month later and it had tows and tint [​IMG] and the stock muffler had to go [​IMG] [​IMG] guy on another forum used to make custom billet antenna's, lucky for me I bought mine just in time [​IMG] I actually had a plan for this truck, airaid mit is all that I need, no more chrome tube "cold air intakes" for me [​IMG] subtle sasquatch was needed [​IMG] After a few washes I decided rear wheel well liners were necessary, and I do highly recommend them to anyone [​IMG] [​IMG] with a blackbear tune I said I was done. That didn't last long. I saw someone plasti dip their pillars and really liked the way it looked so I did it too [​IMG] [​IMG] It was a nasty snowy winter [​IMG] [​IMG] and then with the snow mostly gone, I decided it was time to stop looking at lifted trucks and wishing, and time to just go ahead and lift mine. 5" rough country with a 1" tgc level, powder coated rc parts, and a weekend laying on the cold concrete floor [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Still a bit more planned, I will be demolding here soon, painting the bowties, and considereing a bit of custom paint on the hood. Hood has a nasty gouge from some road debris and I kind of want to have the body shop throw some indigo blue on there, little throwback to my nbs. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great job. Looks awesome so far.:great:
  3. squatchy

squatchy Member

Thanks, the modification bug bit me hard on this one and I'm trying to keep doing stuff but keeping it clean. Got a few things ordered and hopefully in the next few weeks it will look a little better and a little different.
  4. squatchy

squatchy Member

New decals, I've been keeping an eye out for blue since I bought it, finally found a pair. [​IMG]
  5. squatchy

squatchy Member

I never remember I have this thread. I haven't done much to the truck lately, but have painted the bowtie to match the powder coat, and the some of the interior stuff that I originally plasti dipped. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and why not some random photo whoring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Truck is looking good, squatch! I like the subtle blue accents you are adding.
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

That looks awesome. I might now be in the market for a NNBS truck lol. Or a whole paint job of mine.
  8. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

@squatchy I have a pic request. Could you take a pic (you'll probably need to get low to the ground) that shows the whole truck, including the blue bowtie, blue lift hardware under the front and the blue Z71 decal on the back? I would love to see what all that looks like together.
  9. squatchy

squatchy Member

That'll be a definite challenge but I'll see if I can get it
  10. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

Awesome pics and thread....great looking level ride height.