1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Review

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by 1990Suburban, Aug 9, 2012.

1. 1990Suburban

1990Suburban New Member

We recently got to spend some time with the new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and just got a review posted with what we think are some nice pics and maybe some new information you haven't heard. If you have a minute, take a look!

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Review

Opinions? Anyone else seen one yet?
  2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

I haven't seen the 2013 yet, but I know they have been making the ZL1 since 2011 or 2012. Its a nice car, but when you are spending that type of money, how much better or worse is a corvette?

The local dealer was trying to stop my from buying a ZL1 and put me in a Cadilac CTSV with 600hp for an extra 30k...... over the ZL1.
    I left the dealer wondering why I even bothered going there to see the ZL1 and hav no intention of looking at the caddy for the premium they want.
  3. Cheez

Cheez Member

With the amount of power the standard SS has, I have a hard time finding a time when I would need/be able to use nearly 600 hp.
  4. 1990Suburban

1990Suburban New Member

I don't think the ZL1 is for general consumption at that price. Yeah, if I were buying, I'd have a hard time justifying a ZL1 over a comparably priced Corvette.
  5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

I would love to own one of these...:sign0005:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I am seeing them all over the NNJ area... DSCF8957.jpg DSCF8958.jpg DSCF8959.JPG DSCF8960.jpg DSCF8991.jpg
    By me they are everywhere allready..Saw this one out of the Lincoln Tunnel the other morning When it had room He hit that GAS and it sounded So Sweet.... ZL1.jpg
  7. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member

I just want a Camaro...don't care if it's ZL1, SS, RS...just want a Camaro. Maybe one day...
  8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

For stock pulleys they do have a good whine to them and amazing torque with a pulley change and intake I'd be very happy
  9. 1990Suburban

1990Suburban New Member

I'll take the yellow/black ZL1 over the red/chrome any day of the week.