1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Copo Camaro Build on "Fast & Loud"

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by Pikey, Oct 15, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Did anyone see the fast and loud episode last night? The guys from gas monkey garage in Texas found a guy that had a ticket for the opportunity to buy and build a 2013 copo camaro. Richard bought the ticket from him for $10,000. Then he came to Wixon, Mi and hand built the 427 motor that went into the car. It ended up with a 427 motor and a 2 speed trans. It does not come with a VIN so it can not be registered for use on the road. They actually let him and his buddy do a lot of work to the car. It was pretty cool watching them build 1 of 69 cars.

They now have a website up where they are selling 20 Body-in-white- Copo Camaros for $85,000 each!! Last night I think that they were listed at $80,000 each. Better hurry, only six Left!!!! This does not include the motor and trans. I think that Richard said that the one he built was $98,000, with the motor and trans. (not including the $10,000 he spent on the ticket) I found that they sold the Camaro at barrett Jackson for $137,500.

Here is the site: http://www.2013copocamaro.com/
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll take 2......:gasp: when I hit the Lottery...
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Those things are sick in a straight line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  4. Pikey

Heck yea they are! They said that it is the fastest camaro GM has ever made, under 9 seconds in 1/4 mile.
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Id rather have the softop COPO Camero they had in the museum.
    Fast & Loud would more entertaining if they found a way to silence Richards voice, especially his "whooo".
    Ive met him about 10 times in person and he's just as annoying.
  6. Pikey

I agree. He is very annoying. Would I let him buy me beer? yes! I may only have one though and leave if he is as annoying in real life as he is on the show
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep then you'd only be drinking one.
    The second time I met him was at a local Bike shop/Bar & Grill (Rick Fealess shop in Dallas) for a Discovery channel meet & greet mixer to advertise his show, I was leaving after my first beer and a friend aked me why?
    Gonna take more than beer to keep me around this annoying clown!