1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Curiosity Question ~ Power Folding Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by nickgiacalone, Mar 24, 2013.

1. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member 100 Posts

Thanks for the info and the PM Pikey, as I told you my family has a great relationship with Moran Chevrolet. My father works at the Tech Center and he always helps me find the best deals regarding GMS, the truck I purchased MSRP's at $40,020 and I am paying $28,500 after rebates and GMS.
  2. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I went to chevrolet.com and built a 2013 Silverado LT. With the Custom Sport Truck package, you can get heated, chrome capped, power adjusting, manual folding mirrors. Nowhere was I able to option up to power folding mirrors. The LTZ comes with them standard. So yes, the dealer or someone else is putting them on.
  3. nickgiacalone

Talked to my sales guy, they installed them. Either way, I'm happy with it, I was just reporting what I saw last night. As long as I couldn't tell they were added after and they are warrantied, it doesn't really matter how they got there. LOL
  4. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm sure GM has kits to add that. GM also offers a kit to add heaters to the LT leather seats. Can you take a pic of where they put the switch to fold the mirrors on an LT. On my LTZ it is on the door by the power mirror switch.

Also, you are now required to post pics of your new truck for all on the forum to see. We love to see new Silverados!!!!!
  5. nickgiacalone

I will get some pictures up this week. Going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon, the pin stripe guy is only at my dealership on Wednesdays, so as soon as they call I'll be headed there. It is the same as the LTZ switch, I know this because my pop's has an LTZ but I will post a pic of that as well.

By the way, @stchman, you have a GREAT looking truck. I was torn between the tricoat white with the chrome package or the bright red with the Z71 appearance package. But, since you cannot get that tricoat white on an Ext. Cab, I went with red.