1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Dec 24, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to take a few minutes, we're so busy all year long sometimes we overlook the little things.

First of all Thanks so much to the moderators who helped make the site run so well. From helping the dead conversation along, to steppin out spam when it pops up, the moderators truly help make this site become what it is.

But more than that, thus I would be nothing without all the great users who come to the site. Some come every day, some come several times a week, some show up a few times a month or even only once a quarter but the site would be nothing without all of you.

so I just want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a wonderful 2014!
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well Steve.

Thank you to all the moderators as well.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of GMTC. I'm happy to have all this wonderful information to view at my leisure.

Also Thank You to every single member on here, I'm glad to have you all in my life in some way or another.
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

I would second that in a heart beat, thanks Steve and all the mods, even more to those that contribute so much information, I didnt know what I was getting into when I joined this forum, but soon found out it is a community of friends that bend over backwards to help any and all, its a group of teachers and trainers, and its a fantatic library of information to read and learn from. Merry Christmas to each of you.
  4. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those who celebrate one of the other holidays that take place about now! 8) merry chrisahaunakwanzica
  5. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

indeed! You and the other mods truly do run an awesome site! Thank you all