1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
    HEALTH-Start working out again
    EMPLOYMENT- Hope work picks up, Obama Care might kill the company.
    DEBT- get my ATV
    Truck- put my muffler on and some more upgrades. Keep it clean and in good shape.
    GMTC- get a gold supporting Membership but ATV is priority, maybe by June.Save some vaca timeand talk the wife into going to the next GMTC Meet
    Spending Time in the Outdoors- I do that a lot in fall, spring, and summer. If I get the ATV, I would like to at least get out twice a month.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm off to take my sorry bones to the gym.
  3. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Not to procrastinate as much
    Not to be as sad when my truck gets dirty/reduce washing to no more than 2x per month
    Not be cheap on gas and just drive it which will be hard since my other resolution is to spend less money :)
    To learn more about wiring and how to wire up extra lights
    To keep my 2013 mod total under $,1000 which might include a cover to keep it from getting rained on.
    To sell misc stuff to build my savings back up.
    To run at least 1 half marathon

Happy New Year everyone and good luck with your resolutions!

Does washing/drying/waxing count as exercise? After all the leaf blower is heavy when you hold it above your head :)
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Come to NC and I'll teach you in exchange for you washing my truck. I tip for tire stands, too. :)