1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 SEMA Show Trucks And Truck Accessories

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thought you guys would like this.. Enjoy...

http://truckingtimes.com/articles/2013-sema-show-trucks-and-truck-accessories

Follow the link for more pics...

[h=3]A Collection Of Some Of The Hottest Trucks and New Truck Accessories At The 2013 SEMA Show[/h]By Dan Sanchez
    The annual 2013 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada is where OEM and aftermarket manufacturers display their newest products and feature vehicles. This year's show was one of the largest in SEMA history and had an overwhelming amount of new products, vehicles and people. While the show is a big gathering for truck accessory and restyling manufacturers, buyers, wholesalers, new car dealerships[​IMG], and retail store owners, there are many who can't attend for one reason or another. So we compiled some of the hottest show trucks, displays and interesting new products that were at the show, to give a preview of what's coming in 2014. In the next few months, we'll have more detailed information and features on many of the vehicles and products you see here. So make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay on top of the latest product information and market information.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

I like the red one, prolly cause I will never have one with that many goodies, but its really cool. I bet it would be fun to rough country in.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Did you see the rest of the Story and Pics??
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

I did check out all the off roadies, it was a good post and a good read. It just made me want more so I was poking around and found the 2013 top truck challenge to check out and read about, the internet and this club is very cool.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

In my opinion that Extang truck is ugly!! The LED bars look way out of place. It was like someone finished building the truck and said, "Oh crap! We have these light bars left over, lets stick them somewhere." I am sure that the one on the roof throws tons of light forward. But, it looks like the one on the front is pointed up. Is that in case there is an air raid and they need to locate planes? I like the green truck, I don't know whose it is though.
  6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

To each there own, I am sticking with the red one , and not the extang with the john deer weights and tree lights, I dont get that rig, but the red one, I am into it. Sema-13-20.jpg
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

See, I think that the truck you picked looks nice. The extang truck does not.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that I figured out why I don't like it, it is the headlights
  8. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

when I look at the extang truck, i feel like someone said, hey we have some stuff over here in the corner, lets throw it on , it looks like one of those toy trucks you buy, looks cool, but...