2014 Chevy Silverado Cheyenne Concept Truck For SEMA

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Wonder what the performance specs on this truck are.
  2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member 100 Posts

I like it. Wonder if you can choose what color you want?
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

I'm sure the seats are big enough to cater to the larger crowd! :D
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

This truck is making a splash at SEMA right now. I should be out there right now myself actually. People comparing the features on it to that of a Z/28 Camaro.
  5. RadoRage

RadoRage New Member

I've really wanted GM to release an SS type truck for a while so I won't get too excited. If they brought it to market for mid to high 30s I'd be in (doubt it). They should release a small diesel version like someone on Facebook recommended too.
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

IN LOVE WITH THIS TRUCK!! Lose the Z/28 wheels and use the ZL1 wheels instead!
  7. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

About the only thing I like is how the exhaust exits out the back... removing sound deadning material IMO is not worth the wieght reduction if road noise is increased.. So this is a Silverado Cheyenne?? I own a 96 Cheyenne and its a plain jane truck.. manual windows,door locks, seats, ect. I guess combining the 2 names gives a whole new meaning to the truck? I dont know.. I think they should stick with SS or something as it is a "Sport" truck..Not sure I like how the (what Im calling)ground effects look on it that much.. I need to see in person I guess to get the idea theyre running with I guess.
  8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

10. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts