2014 Chevy Silverado Cheyenne Concept Truck For SEMA

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

LOVE this truck!!! Just one minor detail that bugs me slightly.....the wheels seem too small. :no:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Now just WAIT and see IF GM has the Guts to come out with such a nice truck and Know how to market it like Furd does...[​IMG]

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

IF it ever gets built. I'm not sure why they didn't just brand it the SS. Like te rest of the trucks

4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

:surprised::surprised::surprised:

... i need it. However, I am kind of forced to side with [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] on this one... They will produce this truck, just like they produced the NNBS "SS". They won't.

The fact of the matter is that 99.9% of Americans who buy pickups, don't enjoy having the lower ride height and aggressive styling. And there's probably 3 people on this forum (including me) who like it lol. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to buy another new vehicle EVER... but if GM does happen to put this truck out.. I'm going to be first in line.

- - - Updated - - -

First thing I noticed about it was the SCSB... FAIL!

IF.. stressing IF.. they ever produce it, and it is only available as a SCSB.. it will never sell. And that alone is enough to cause a FOR CERTAIN buyer like myself to turn my head and just build my own. It at least need to be an xcab... I will never understand the single cab thing. They make me borderline claustrophobic... and besides, how can you pick up multiple chicks at one time (because they love your truck.. certainly not your looks) in a single cab?!

L.A.M.E.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've not even looked at a regular cab pickup since the 90s. They're good for service vehicles, and some people know that's all they need so they go for it ... but there is a reason that a majority of trucks sold today to consumers are either extended cab or a full four door crew cab.

6. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

forgive my ignorance, but scsb?

7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Short cab maybe?

*RCSB :neutral:

8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Super Cab Short Box? I know Ford calls their regular cab a super cab.

9. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

haha.. no worries.. single cab short box/bed

- - - Updated - - -

Regular cab to me.. is four full doors lol.. anything else would be irregular.:rofl:

10. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Seems for like an ss or a Joe Gibbs edition than a Cheyenne to me.

And scsb= standard cab stars bed....gms been running three bed sizes since the nbs- short bed is 4 1/2 ft usually on a crew cab 1/2 ton, standard bed = 6'6", and long bed is 8'