1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Chevy Silverado Video Review

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 8, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We got the 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 truck for review this last week and I'm shocked to think that a week has gone past already. So much truck and so little time to review it. Here's the official GMTC video review for the 2014 Silverado, the written review will come later this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8IPt1wxacE

- - - Updated - - -

It might take a few minutes for the video to get fully processed by YouTube ... please be patient. This message will be removed when the video is working.

Update: It's probably going to be 45 minutes from now before the video is live ... it's a biggen.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good, I guess i will have to go and get me one. Hey Steve, can I borrow $50,0000.00? Nice video. :glasses:
  3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Love the blue Z71 they showed during unveil. Hey Steve how much does that LTZ Z71 cost?
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Good job Steve, was one of the better reviews that I have seen on the 14's. Can't wait for your written review also. But what I heard these trucks are in the $45K - $50K range?
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

List on that truck with no rebates is about $48k.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Great video (are you an IT guy by chance?). I look forward to seeing them on the road...sharp looking and like the upgrades. If we call the previous body style NNBS, what is this one going to be named?
  7. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Steve, nice review on the truck. You said that the towing capacities are 9800lb with 3.42 gears and 11400lbs with 3.73 gears.

I went to chevrolet.com and there is no option to get 3.73 gears on a 2014 Silverado. Can you get 3.73 gears on a 2014 Silverado?