1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Corvette C7 Stingray Z51 walkaround video - me & Tim drove this!

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by ChevyFan, Oct 1, 2013.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well better him than me. I wonder who carries the coverage for something like that?
    Yea I can see calling your insurance company, well ya see first I hit this new Impala, then since I didnt get the response I was looking for I took out 3 new Corvette Stingrays.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah. I think gm writes it up as cost of doing business. Lol

Yeah that's 4 new vehicles. Three are Corvettes.
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Those are some sick cars!!! After paying for the car I wouldnt have any money left over for the tickets I would get. I will stick to getting my couple window tint tickets a year in The Phantom.. Its a good ticket for cops to give me even if I am speeding. Since I have CDL they almost always help out and give me something else so I dont get points on my license. It gives them (and me) the easy out. Last tint ticket was $25 fine(pleaded not guilty and down to park ticket... one before that in next town over was $100(plead guilty by mail)
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'd like to see who is was that took the photos of that and get the full story.