1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Corvette Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Short and sweet, here are some photos for the new 2014 Chevy Corvette.

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-001.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

3. ChevyFan

More 2014 Corvette Photos ...

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-021.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-024.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-033.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-034.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-035.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-043.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-044.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-045.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-046.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-047.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-048.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-049.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-050.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-051.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-052.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-055.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-056.jpg 2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-057.jpg
  4. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm glad they brought back the Stingray. Looks just fine to me.
  5. krazyjhawk

krazyjhawk New Member

I really like it also, but I might be in the minority on this one. I have been reading for days, and the die hards seem to hate it. People still complaining about the non pop up headlights, and lack of round tailights. But on this car round taillights wont work. The rear end is to shardly angled, round lights would look funny. What I really like is that every angle, every vent and air deflector has purpose. The new vette is sharp, but again... I am not obsessed with the vette heritage, but I do respect it. Just take a step back and look at the car as a whole. It has very clean lines, very even weight distribution, and a whole lot of power under that hood! If I could ever afford one I would buy one in a heart beat. Things change, its inevitable, but GM continues to work in the old with the new. They cant keep everything forever.
  6. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Well, to the "haters", I would say: if you like the original style so much, then why don't you buy one of those? You'll get a car that rattles, squeaks, gets cracks from driving it around, and makes lots of noise. And does not go as fast or handle anywhere near what these do. The new ones are in a totally different galaxy, as they should be. The style has to be fresh, not borrowed.
  7. forsakendemon

forsakendemon New Member

I am also a bit dissappointed by the lack of round tail lights, they should've designed rear end with that in mind. But I guess, new times, new Corvette and all... Overall I am impressed!
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hows the Leg room??? :neutral::neutral: