1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Sierra / Silverado Console Safe from Lock'er Down

Discussion in 'Mobile Security Plus' started by RGNewell, May 24, 2013.

1. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

The new 2014 Sierra and Silverado Crew Cabs are in route to dealers around the country. Lock'er Down is in the pre-production stage of building the first console safe for this model truck. This is for the trucks with full console. The SHOULD be ready for shipment by the end of June, if not, first half of July. The first run will sell out pretty fast, so order yours now. If you order with credit card, your card will be authorized when the order is placed, but not charged until your unit is ready to ship. As, I said they will go pretty fast, one customer has already ordered 8.

MSRP is $289, pre-order price is $275, and don't forget your 10% discount code to use at check out "GMTCLUB" This will lower your price to $247.50 plus you get free shipping.
    You will not be disappointed.

Thanks,
    Bobby Newell
    President
    Lock'er Down, Inc.

http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/Console_Safe_2014_Chevrolet_Silverado_GMC_Sierra_p/ld2040.htm
  2. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

I just looked inside a 2014 Chevrolet LTZ and a GMC SLE. These on the 2007 to 2013 had bucket seats and consoles. Both of these had split bench seats in black leather. So I fell like the split seat version may be more in demand than the full console type. So, here I am at the drawing board. I hope to have prototype for the split bench version in two weeks.