1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 silverado ltz, tpw 9/9/13

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2014Silverado, Aug 31, 2013.

1. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

hi everyone, just got a TPW of 9/9/13 for my 2014 Silverado LTZ (1LZ), ext. cab, 4WD, deep ruby red, plus pkg, custom sport, + a few other small options :yipi: expecting delivery 1st or 2nd week of October, will post pics ASAP, later !!!
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice, congrats. Looking forward to seeing it, the deep ruby red is a great color!
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

4. 2014Silverado

2014Silverado New Member

Your truck is sweeeeeeeeeet !!! Really like the mods you did to it. What kind of tires & wheels you thinking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to decide which Line-X bedliner to get: standard, premium or platinum. I'll contact the local dealer/installer this week, just to make sure I'm getting a discount thru my Chevy dealer. But any suggestions would be much appreciated ,,, thanks Adam!
  5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Sounds like a great truck, I'm looking forward to seeing sme photos.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!
  7. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

2014Silverado,

Welcome to the forum! You must be extremely excited for October to get here. Just wanted to inform you that GM Customer Care is on the forum and happy to assist you if you ever have any general questions or concerns about our products. We are only a private message away.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care