1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Silverado Z71 Car Wash Ride Video

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Nothing too special here, but I took the 2014 Silverado Z71 through the car wash today. Even I was surprised at how quiet it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qa3yieqQ0w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

- - - Updated - - -

My camera-to-YouTube videos are getting cut off. I need some professional video help I think.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Does GM know your not Hand washing it???? bikini_girl_washing_car_lg_clr.gif car_shower_lg_clr.gif
  3. ChevyFan

I actually got out and filmed what it looked like all clean and purty. It got cut off though.

I'm going to buy a go-pro camera this weekend and I'm do some videos with that.
  4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Love seeing the speedometer goes to 140.....tooo many bad thoughts
  5. ChevyFan

One thing with driving the 2014 Silverado. It feels like the throttle is less responsive ... unless you stomp on it. Then it's very responsive.
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Eh... guess I'll wait until diablosport makes a tuner for it
  7. ChevyFan

I think it's a gas saving design feature actually. I'm getting upwards of 25 to 26 mph of freeway driving.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Let me have her for a week....:sign0011: