1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Silverado Z71 Interior Gadgets Video

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ok how much of that will fit IN my 08?? :gasp:Glove box looked Small as always as soon as you put in the owners book it won't shut.. Yet behind it is a ton of space. How much room in the center? Is there a cabin Air filter or did GM stay Cheap?
  3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

I think I am in love already!!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm remote today but I'll get a chance to do a more proper video next week. Should be good.

Driving this thing around i've been getting stares, guys craning their necks around to see it, several parking lot conversations, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to work on shortening up the video a bit tonight.
  5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

Steve,

Isn't she a beauty? I think I just fell in love with the 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 all over again! Thank you for being a loyal customer and sharing your pride with GM vehicles with other members of the forum.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm diggin' all those tech gadgets!