1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum - Official

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by mark0006, Aug 11, 2014.

1. mark0006

mark0006 New Member

Looks great but $90,270, including $995 in destination is way too much for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from the press release:
    Escalade Platinum features elegant, hand-crafted luxury additions to both the exterior and interior while the entire Escalade range gets new technical features, highlighted by the addition of 4G LTE connectivity, a new 8-speed automatic transmission and a Surround View camera system to help increase visibility.

10 pictures full press release

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

$90,000!?!?!? Wow, there are no words...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Not for the problems GM is having these days They got some Fixing to do first..
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

OMG!!!!!! I would NEVER....... EVER......... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy another Escalade as long as I live. And to spend that much on one??!!!! WoW... My 2003 Escalade I owned was the biggest POS I ever bought. 90k Huh??? Probably cost of ownership is 10x that!!lol