1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban/Yukon XL Reveal & Release Information

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just got my invite to be present at the reveal of the 2015 GM Full-Size SUVs which will be September 12th in Dallas, Texas.

If you're keeping score at home, that's the Chevrolet / GMC vehicle sets ~ the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon and the 2015 Suburban/Yukon XL.

pickup-truck-chevy-silverado-front.jpg
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sweet! Take lots of pics!
  3. ChevyFan

I actually probably can get two passes to the event, I might be looking for a cameraman to take with me. If anyone has any interest (and talent) then please send me a PM.
  4. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I will bet that the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon Suburban/Yukon XL will look VERY similar to the 2014 Silverado and Sierra.
  5. ChevyFan

This event is on Thursday of this week, I'll be there along with a lot of the brass from GM.

Have any questions you'd like me to ask?
  6. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Convince them that we need an Avalanche variant.
  7. ChevyFan

I'm going to a roundtable tomorrow for the new HD trucks and then the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon Suburban/Yukon XL reveal on Thursday.

Tomorrow's event will be more of a small 15-person roundtable discussion where I'll get a lot of time to discuss the HD trucks ... but some of those guys are involved in the Tahoe/Suburban as well so we'll see if I can sneak in some questions.

Thursday's even is a world-exclusive event where they hope to get a lot of PR and press from it, so the big guys will probably be there and I'll do what I can to get some time with whomever I can ...
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

One word AVALANCHE.. I'm told for 2016...
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Wonder if they have had much feedback on Towing / Handling when towing on the 2014's with the V6 in a full Crew Cab ??
    thanks, Steve.................Brian from Canada
  10. ChevyFan

I'll ask them, this roundtable discussion starts in about 10 minutes. :)