2015 Chevrolet Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban/Yukon XL Reveal & Release Information

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just got my invite to be present at the reveal of the 2015 GM Full-Size SUVs which will be September 12th in Dallas, Texas.

If you're keeping score at home, that's the Chevrolet / GMC vehicle sets ~ the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon and the 2015 Suburban/Yukon XL.

pickup-truck-chevy-silverado-front.jpg

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sweet! Take lots of pics!

3. ChevyFan

I actually probably can get two passes to the event, I might be looking for a cameraman to take with me. If anyone has any interest (and talent) then please send me a PM.

4. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I will bet that the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon Suburban/Yukon XL will look VERY similar to the 2014 Silverado and Sierra.

5. ChevyFan

This event is on Thursday of this week, I'll be there along with a lot of the brass from GM.

Have any questions you'd like me to ask?

6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Convince them that we need an Avalanche variant.

7. ChevyFan

I'm going to a roundtable tomorrow for the new HD trucks and then the 2015 Tahoe/Yukon Suburban/Yukon XL reveal on Thursday.

Tomorrow's event will be more of a small 15-person roundtable discussion where I'll get a lot of time to discuss the HD trucks ... but some of those guys are involved in the Tahoe/Suburban as well so we'll see if I can sneak in some questions.

Thursday's even is a world-exclusive event where they hope to get a lot of PR and press from it, so the big guys will probably be there and I'll do what I can to get some time with whomever I can ...

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

One word AVALANCHE.. I'm told for 2016...

9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Wonder if they have had much feedback on Towing / Handling when towing on the 2014's with the V6 in a full Crew Cab ??
    thanks, Steve.................Brian from Canada

10. ChevyFan

I'll ask them, this roundtable discussion starts in about 10 minutes. :)