Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Chevy Silverado HD & GMC Sierra HD Revealed on Thursday 9/26

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Sep 24, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I would expect that the 2015 Silverado HD is going to be very similar cosmetically to the 2014 Silverado 1500.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

They gave us some notes regarding the HD's back when they revealed the 2015 SUVs a couple of weeks ago. I'm dying to share it, but I have to wait until Thursday. <#bites fist>
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ya know, it might be the angle of the pic you posted but the rear doors on that new Chevy look a bit smaller than the previous version.
    Might not be an issue for some but I use the rear floor to store my work tools, anything narrower would make it very hard to get my tools in and out. Not to mention harder for people to get in and out.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Can Ya hint the word AVALANCHE to them?????? :glasses:
  6. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Me too! I am not liking the current cosmetic look, at all! The electronics are a lot better.
  7. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Good eye, that's the Silverado double cab, not crew cab.
  8. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I can't wait to see the HD's.
  9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If thats a double cab that door might be narrower than I thought, hopefully the Crew Cab doors stayed the same or got a little wider.
    Im surprised they went away from suicide doors for the double cab, those doors offered better access.
  10. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I agree with tbplus on the suicide doors on the double cab, unless the door opens 90 degrees or more. Make it a lot harder for a taller guy to get in the back. Good for younger kids but not adults.

I actually see the concepts styles often here around Madison Heights. The other day I saw what looked like the new Sierra Denali pickup. I can always tell because they have that ugly looking zebra tape on them. I would have snapped a photo but Im against taking pics while driving, lol. Also my new neighbor is an engineer for GM so once she starts telling me about new designs and what not, i'll let ya know.