1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Chevy Silverado HD & GMC Sierra HD Revealed on Thursday 9/26

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Sep 24, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm uploading the videos right now on YouTube. I'll link them here in the OP and will add some photos as well.
  2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I test drove a 2014 Silverado and the rear doors on the crew cab are huge. I expect the HD version to have the same doors. As far as the double cab, my 2008 was an extended cab and the full swing open suicide doors were a definite plus. Only Ford has the suicide extended cabs doors now as Ram, Toyota, and GM have gone with real doors.
  3. ChevyFan

Video should be ready to view in the next 15 minutes. I've added the link to the OP in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

What's everyone think of the trucks as shown in the videos?
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i like them better then the half tons....

silverado front end especially.

Alex
  5. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Thanks for the vids!
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice I see the trailer brake controller is now on the left.. I see outside mirrors are a Flat black and not painted to match the Gloss of the truck... HHmmm Any word on Cabin Air filter?? On the GMC did you get the back step to come down? It should..

Oh yeh.. one more thing.. Anyword on AVALANCHE????? :glasses:
  7. ChevyFan

Official word on the Avalanche is that it's gone. In the future, who knows? But as for now what they have for sale is all that there's gonna be, and they suspect that most buyers (not all) will migrate back to a full-size pickup when they move onto their next vehicle.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sad.. :( Cabin air filter?
  9. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Well go ahead and disregard all of me negativity toward the '15 HD (that didn't take long :lol:)

The pictures didn't do it justice....
  10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

The Silverado HD front grille is hideous. I'm loving the Sierra HD.