Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2015 Chevy Suburban Walkaround Video

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ChevyFan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Had a good look at the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban at last Thursday's reveal in Dallas. What a great looking vehicle to be sure, thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wveiUCDKo

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Not crazy about the front fender treatment over lapping the grill Are you?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'd have to take a look at them for a while ... I'm loving-at-first-site the GMC front-ends, the Chevy is by design going to be a little bit more straightforward.

4. FordBoy33

FordBoy33 New Member

Looks more like an Expedition....

5. triggerfin

triggerfin New Member

Great looking new minivan lineup. Does anyone know when they are going to unveil the new SUVs?

6. tig7633

tig7633 New Member

waste

What a waste of the ICON, they no longer come with 8 seats or the optional 9 seats. It looks like the ford flex to me. I hope they at least got the MPG's up....

I'll keep my 04 9 passenger.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013