1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat...WOW!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Aug 14, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

2. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

The challenger is far sexier. Same price, same power numbers. Not even a slight hesitation in taking the challenger 100% of the time!

3. McClintoc

[MENTION=67152]squatchy[/MENTION] I'm partial to four doors. :glasses:

4. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Especially one with the Trans Am series appearance and handling!

Me too

Attached Files:

5. McClintoc

6. squatchy

haha yes it would take a moment of horrible judgement to get me in anything dodge too.

I wonder what that result is based off of? even chevy at 125 would mean out of 100 vehicles 1/4 of them had multiple problems brand new? and chevy will blow those numbers out of the water with all the stuff this year

7. McClintoc

Yeah, I noticed that too. If I am reading that graph correctly, it says every single car from all but two manufactures has at least one problem. That is pretty crappy.

8. squatchy

I'd like to see how much of it is actual problems, and how much is just minor "inconveniences" like every once in a while the usb port in my 13 wont work. a day or two later and its fine again.