1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2015 GM Full-Size SUV Photos & Video. Tahoe / Yukon & Suburban / Yukon XL

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Sep 12, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Running one of the largest GM truck and suv websites online today does have it's perks. GM has recognized GM Truck Club as a serious online community and they give us special perks. Like inviting us to the Dallas reveal event for the all-new 2015 full-size suvs.

The first thought that comes to mind is that these vehicles are quality built. They're designed to be quieter, more fuel efficient and even better GM has listened to consumers and got rid of the clunky removable 3rd row seats in favor of flat-folding seats.

Want to learn more? We've got a preview video and discussion thread for each of the four new vehicles. Please take a look and join in on the conversation for the entire full-size platform launch in this thread.

Watch Our Preview Videos
    2015 Chevy Tahoe Video
    2015 Chevy Suburban Video
    2015 GMC Yukon Denali Video
    2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali Video
    2015 Full-Size SUV Flat-Folding Seats Video

Discussion Threads w/ Photos
    2015 Tahoe / Yukon Discussion
    2015 Suburban / Yukon XL Discussion

Straight Photo Galleries
    2015 Tahoe Photo Gallery
    2015 Suburban Photo Gallery
    2015 Yukon Denali Photo Gallery
    2015 Yukon XL Photo Gallery

Use this thread as a discussion area for the overall reveal of these new vehicles.

What's everyone think? Like or Dislike? Good or Bad feature changes?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I wait........:glasses:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Keep refreshing the thread, I'm adding them into the system.

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

interesting! To me the suburban looks like a ford flex on steroids. I don't know if I like the idea that the suv is not sharing the same body panels as the trucks. I am glad that it looks like they brought back the fold flat seating in the second row. I also found that the 2nd and third row are power folding. It will be nice to not have to lift that 3rd row seat out every time you needed the room. I like the front end on the suburban much more than the yukon xl. The yukon's looks unfinished and cheap to me. It is also interesting to see that the yukon and suburban have completely different front clips, instead of like the past when they were the same trucks with a different grill.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  5. ChevyFan

Yeah, they heard loud and clear that people didn't like the old removable 3rd row seats at all, so they designed these fold-flat seats (not the same as a stow-and-go, which is more complex) which I asked and they said there will be no problem at all getting a full sheet of plywood in this at all.

6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

@Steve great!! It may cause me to in the far future buy a Burb for my family as well as keep my Tahoe. I'm just waiting to see towing numbers and if tow hooks and a Z71 package will be options. I personally like them and think they look fresh but keep to tradition.

7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Im not a big fan of any of those headlights...

8. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I like how the dash is different on the Tahoe and Yukon. Since there are pictures of the Yukon Denali, I assume there will be a Tahoe High Country?

9. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

Well, I think I like the look of the 2014 Chevy/GMC line-up. But I'd love to have one of these parked in my driveway. I like the Denali in any year. Great line-up when you compare to Ford Or Dodge Ram. Just my $0.02 It odd and sad at the same time. I was watching the Mecum Auction over the weekend and one of the hosts made a very in-depth and long range sad forecast, He said as the camera was on a 2012 ZL1 Camaro he said " You know, people should be scooping up these late model cars and trucks up with the V8's and the high output engine as we're living in an era of motor vehicle decline. Soon the EPA and the government will not allow a V8 to be produced for much longer, the MPG mandates and emissions imposed soon will put these truck and cars out of range of the normal Joe ! "

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  10. ChevyFan

Keep the comments coming in! :)