1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 GMC Canyon Revealed - Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by ChevyFan, Jan 16, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's everyone think of the new 2015 GMC Canyon?

2015-GMC-Canyon-All-Terrain-Extended-Cab-Rear-Three-Quarter-in-studio-006-medium.jpg 2015-GMC-Canyon-SLT-Crew-Cab-Front-Three-Quarter-005-medium.jpg 2015-GMC-Canyon-Interior-Detail-from-Passenger-Seat-016-medium.jpg 2015-GMC-Canyon-All-Terrain-Body-Color-Grille-010-medium.jpg 2015-GMC-Canyon-Interior-Profile-Detail-from-Driver-side-018-medium.jpg

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I would like to see it In-Person, but from the Pictures, I Like what I'm seeing on this GMC Canyon.
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

It's a nice looking truck, and from the story in our morning paper, it will be available in two bed lengths.
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

I'd actually consider this "Giant Monkey Chaser" over the colorado. But still want the diesel.
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It looks like it reached puberty.. Definitely has a big truck look to it like its growing up a little.:lol:
  6. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime New Member

If the diesel is the same little torque monster from the global platform and it rides better than the last generation. I'll be looking to get back in a mid size in 2016 when my Sierra is paid off.
  7. benoit230

benoit230 Member

The diesel intrigues me but for me there is something I don't like about the look - can't figure out what.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

These aren't the mid sized trucks from the 80's. Pretty much going to be only slightly smaller than the old full-size trucks.
  9. jnbama

jnbama Member

I like the GMC but can't do the options color ,wheels and body style like the Colorado site.