2017 Midnight edition Colorado

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by chrisB, Feb 2, 2017.

1. chrisB

chrisB New Member

I am new to the forums and I am currently in the market for a new truck as I never owned a pick up before and I heard once you have one you will never go back. I have some questions maybe I can get some help and opinions. I am immediately fell in love with the 2017 midnight edition Colorado. My questions does anyone have one? the dealer wants 43k and is telling me this is cost . Lastly If I get the truck I need/have to have the roll bars that came on the 2015 trial boss. problem is I do not see it on the Chevy's accessories list to add when I buy, here is a pic. If I can not get it from dealer where can I get these bars?

2. benscratchin

benscratchin New Member

I just paid $35,500 for My 2017 crew cab 4x4 Z71 with the V-6... The roll bar's in your pic I saw something very similar on a truck at the Dealership. Also on the GM build website.

3. Ibmikey

Ibmikey New Member

Check the window sticker on a truck that has the roll bar and obtain the code for that item, your parts mgr. should be able to bring it up on his screen.

4. Ibmikey

Ibmikey New Member

I cannot believe the Midnight edition is that expensive, My Denali stickkered at $44,000 and the dealer immediately lowered that by over two grand. You will probably need to order that version make sure your dealer has an allocation.

5. RayVoy

RayVoy Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Go to the website and pick the build and price button.